Tuesday, December 14, 2010


              MY  LIFE ,MY EXISTENCE
   It’s  been  27yrs  I  have  been  living in  this  world  for no reason. Eversince  I’ve  started  knowing  the  things  around  me, to  till  the  last  breathe  I have  made ;  the  only   questi-on  arises  in  me  is  “ Am  I  living  for  a  reason: If  yes,then  What  is  it?.......Till  now  its  unknown   to  me.In  this  fast  moving  world   were  everyone  is  competing  to  be  in  the  top,was  moving  in  tremendous  pace  that  they  left pass  me  leaving  me  unknown  .This  rattles  me , and  kept  me  in  asylum  till my  puberty.It’s  then  I  realize  the  world  around  me  keeps  no  room  for  such, I’ve  started  gearing  it  up  .Now  I am  trying  to  match  up  my  pace  along  with  this  cruising  world  in  search  of  meaning  of   my  existence  that “Am  I  living  for  a  reason : if  yes,then What  is  it?................

                                                   Anil  Francis
                                                        13.12.2010

1 comment:

  1. the answer your looking for is god you might think that that sounds stupid but without a relationship with god through his son Jesus christ life has no meaning.your not really living your just existing. we are sinful people and god sent his son to pay our penalty for that sin so that if we believe in our heart that Jesus died for our sins and that he rose again we shall be saved ask Jesus to forgive you and come into your life and save you if you do that and you mean it WATCH OUT you life will never be the same and youll have the answer your looking for. it happened to me

    ReplyDelete